Re:[MV] M35 Enthusiasts

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 10:29:37 PST

Not meanin' to be smart, but the trucks aren't designed to be driven
75+ mph, so I'll give you the same offer I've given others that want to
run that fast: When you get your deuce, bring it over to my shop so
we can jack up the radiator cap and drive a K'whopper under it. :)
I had a M35A2 with the 11:00x20" singles. Ran like a scared rabbit.
Handled like it preferred to be on its side.
Joe