wanted military jeeps in New York

From: Pec0207@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 18:57:17 PST

Hello, I am new at this and i live in central New York, near Syracuse, i am
looking to buy military vehicles in New York. I am really interested in jeeps
and tanks and weasles. If you have any information on vehicles for sale in
New York, I would really appreciate it. The person to contact and there phone
number to reach them would be helpfull, Thank You very much for your help.
Please E-mail me back if you have any information.