Re: [MV] CUCV Markings

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 14:19:19 PST

On the TP's, I saw trucks that had both TP 35 and TP 45 over the fenders
on the same truck. Looked as though one or the other was sprayed over
and re-stenciled on these, age made the covering paint disappear and you
can see both now. I guess there really is no offical pressure, just
what you feel fit for the tires on your truck. I believe that the
origional GM recommended pressure was 35, but if you dont mind a bumpier
ride and more load capacity, air them up.

Andy