Questions: WC, M151A1, Hauling, Combat Rims, M37 winchparts

From: Amikesomm@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 05:35:03 PST

1 Anyone know of empty tractor trailers/ lowboys coming north on 95 from GA
line to Northern VA ? The trucks aren't worth a special hire, but making 3
trips with a truck and trailer will be tiresome. Maybe someone would
piggyback for less $$
2 I still need a used M151A1 dataplate to register this thing, if someone
has one to spare? I'll be titling it in AL to start with. My jeeps probably
a 64, if that matters. Yeah, if no one has a used one, I'll buy a blank.
3 May be in the market for WC tailgate, windshield, and front bumper.
Anyone got the parts? They don't have to be perfect for this thing, it'll
end up looking like a combat vet since that's all I can afford right now. If
there's a difference between models, then this one is a WC62, but I think
they all fit each other?
4 Who's still got Dodge combat rim bolts and nuts?
5 The M37 winch I'm getting has a corner cracked off the housing on the
passenger side, under the engage disengage lever, does anyone have a housing
side for sale? Once I take it completely apart, I obviously may need more
parts! I'm just planning ahead.....
Thanks guys, Merry Christmas and Gnu year and all that!
Mike Sommer in VA
M37s, M151A1, WC62