Painting a truck

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 14:27:38 PST

Hello listers,

After much thought and pondering, I have decided to go with a Gillespie
Lusterless Marine Corps Green for my M-37.

Now comes the fun part:

My experience with automotive paint consists of stripping my son's wagon,
priming it with gray Rustoleum, and then shooting it with gloss red.

>From what I have seen, this isn't going to work for my truck.

Can somebody point out a good resource so that I can determine what I'm going to
need to do in order to get my truck in the proper color?

Thanks,

Bill