Re: [MV] M151A1 Tranny`

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 21:49:43 PST

Chuck

I do not know what numbers they were, but we went to the local bearing shop
(Maguire Bearing) in Boise, and took in the old one. He was able to make a
match. Instead of giving one seal, he gave me TWO seals which were half
the thickness. He told me to fill them with grease, and the TWO would
replace the one. It worked, and the seals never leaked again.

Jason