Re: antenna for an M35

From: Tom Norris (badger@telalink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 05:56:46 PST

A good option would be the GRA-50 antenna.
This is the whip antenna used with the GRC-106.
A good buy at $35 for the complete kit, minus a
suitable mount. The antenna and mounts are available
from Fair Radio Sales, URLs below.

http://www.fairradio.com/antenn.htm
http://www.fairradio.com/gra-50.html

Fair is a good place to deal with, have bought stuff from
them since the mid 70's.

Tom

<mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>