FW: [MV] Trailering an MV response #6 and the last

From: David W. Brubaker (b52d@southwind.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 11:01:48 PST

I have received several requests to forward to the lists the responses I got concerning the trailer topic, so here they are.

Thanks again for the great info!

David and Donna Brubaker
Member - MVPA
1972 M151A2 U.S. Air Force Security Police
http://WWW2.Southwind.net/~b52d

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

                      -- Benjamin Franklin
                         Nov 11 1755, from the Pennsylvania Assembly