Re: [MV] Mil-Veh collection bad? (was)Re: [MV] Knob Creek Event 2000

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 15:40:25 PST

I am a "former" police officer from two states and from 2 federal
agencies..the "officer" in question "over reacted" as do most Kalifornia
Police Officers..I was in on drug raids as a Federal Narcotics Officer in
Oxnard, Kalifornia...I have first hand experience on how they act in a
questionable situation..The Officer in question was wrong...there was no
more danger of the tank going anywhere..it was disabled with a broken
track..The man inside had no weapon..there was no reason to shoot him..Gene