Re: [MV] Mil-Veh collection bad?

From: Brad Lark (blark@bestpc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 18:55:58 PST

.

Hey Eugene,

You weren't there. (yes, that's a period at the end of "you weren't
there) And we'll never know if he could have driven the tank any
further, good thing no inocent lives were lost..amazing what a good job
they did handling a lunatic with a tank.. and the EXCUSE that he was
drunk does not belittle the LUNACY. BTW, California is spelled with a
"C".... FYI.

Brad