Chev 1 1/2T G-7107

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 19:29:11 PST

Have the above and have uncovered the following numbers: W372335 S;
serial #01103-3035; delivery date 4-22-42. Is there a way to get a
specific history on this vehicle like place or original deployments and
service history? Its my bro's rig and I'm going to give him as much
history as I can find for his BD. Like a copy of one of the war time
chev ads, some photos etc. Can someone point me to the right direction
for my quest? Tks, Keith Dewey