looneys vs. cops

From: Kaminski Family (hnksguns@tir.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 22:13:28 PST

If any of you have ever come upon a person mentally out of control you would
better understand. I was assaulted several years ago by someone out of
control on drugs, our daughters first reaction was to get the shot gun, he's
lucky my husband wasn't home at the time. Our family has a bipolar/skitzo
who loses it occasionally because he refuses to take his drugs, I saw how
the cops approached him when he lost it. And our son who is a juvenile
detective in KY recently told me of a situation in which a fellow officer
lost his service revolver to a out of control teenager and was almost shot.
Back in the 60's playing chicken with you car was supposed to be cool but I
never thought so. I don't care what you point at me if I think you are
going to harm me I will act accordingly. I won't say the cop was right
because I wasn't there but I won't rule out him being wrong. And what did
drive that guy over the edge to begin with and WHO LEFT THE KEY IN THE DARN
TANK? (I know they don't have keys just trying to lighten up) Someone will
write a book or make a movie and all our questions will be answered. Just
be glad the guy didn't steal a B52 imagine the mess he would have made with
it!
Carolyn
Mrs. Hank