Fording kit parts needed - M151

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 03:00:32 PST

Gentlemen,

I am looking to buy the two L-shaped brackets that bolt to the rear of the
fording kit mast and they themselves have the U-bolt clamps and main
upright pipe attaching to them - they are identical. I am fairly sure that
the part number is: 10950978-21 Now.............ask yourself why I need

Because I was stupid and bought from Murrays and they will not even reply
to my question as to the whereabouts of the missing brackets.

Sure would like to buy some brackets though.

many thanks
Gavin
M151 A1, without fording kit.