[MV] looking for trailer

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 15:03:06 PST

List,
I am looking for a trailer to be pulled behind a 5 tonner with a pintle hook.
 I have seen 12 ton heavy equipment trailers and have heard of 15 ton
trailers like it. My brother is an engineer in the Army and he told me they
have Heister 15 ton trailers that they hauled big Cat's on (I think it was a
D7). They hauled these Cat's around with 5 ton dumps. What is the largest
trailer of this type that can be safely pulled behind a 5 ton truck? Any
information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce