Re: [MV] M35A2

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 22:14:46 PST

mblair1@home.net wrote:
> I could be mistaken

And I am. I got a couple responses which indicate that the bracket is
used for a machine gun ring mount. I was told that the bracket clamps
one support post in place, and the other two support posts clamp the
vertical reinforcements on the back of the cab.

Maybe I should have guessed; after all, I knew that the passenger seat
back folds down to form a platform on which a gunner can stand.

Since my truck has a hard top, a machine gun ring won't do me much
good. I guess I'll need to use that seat back for a cooler full of
Pepsi on those long trips... :-)

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/