RE: [MV] Glorious Day In The North Land

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 23:09:50 PST

I know the feeling - in Seattle a day of winter sunshine is considered
almost a holiday. I got the Ferret out twice last weekend, even if it was
just a quick turn to the store for some film. We may have some snow
tomorrow, and that might be very interesting. Robin, have you ever driven
the Ferret in snowy conditions? I had a guy in Texas say they were "awesome"
in snowy weather.

Ian Wallace, Seattle