Steering wheel puller.

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 04:43:53 PST

Gentlemen,

many apologies, I misdescribed the puller that I made in favour of another
that I made for a motorcycle clutch centre. Simply, there is no threaded
hole in the middle, I just position a 3/8 bolt in the hollow column centre
with the requisite amount of washers up it's shank and bingo, all you have
to do is slowly tighten the bolts on either side of the centre and the
wheel will pop off.
Gavin