bag metallic belt link

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 07:42:21 PST

I inherited this item in a trade, thinking it was for my Ferret but
somehow doesn't seem to be the right one if you ask me. It is an olive
drab canvas bag about 30 inches long with a draw string at the top. It
is about 7 inches across the neck at the top when flat and comes down
opening out to about 9 inches over a 10 inch drop
and then slowly tapers out some more over the rest of its length to
about 13 inches at the bottom. It has a folded up flap with three snap
fasteners, of an american style if you ask me. Probably the clincher for
ID would be that it has under the description (in subject box) "D34338".
Can anyone ID this item and is it of any use to anyone?

Robin Craig