M151A2s-->going to pickup all 5

From: MadSkier1@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 08:51:04 PST

As everyone knows, I've been lucky to obtain 5 demil M151A2s, I've been
cleared by security so I have the go-ahead to get them. Free removal date is
Jan. 31st, so from that date, I have 20 days to remove the items. I'm going
to disassemble all of them in parts and do what I can to get the bodies out,
even if that means cutting them with the torch. If I can salvage one or even
two, that'll be awesome, but I'll def. have lots of parts.

Rob