Calling all CCKW drivers...civy starters?

From: Dweezle123@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 11:06:49 PST

I found a 1959 GMC pickup with a 270 engine in it. I want to pull the starter
and see if it will fit in the CCKW. looks the same but the yardman wont let
me just pull it out and compare it without paying first. Jeez. Any of you
guys know if the civy GMC 270 engine starters will work in the CCKW? I hate
to waste alot of time and $ for nothing. Dweezle