RE: [MV] Ferret Frolicks Vol. V - We Get Licensed

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 12:27:18 PST

I have a windshield, but 1) I have not been able to fully seat the rubber
seal in the hatch; it's new and I really haven't worked at it that hard, and
2) the restricted vision is not worth the added weather protection. I would
rather wear goggles and be able to see. It's hard enough in there,
expecially when changing lanes and making turns. I'm used to riding a
motorcycle in all kinds of weather, so goggles are just fine....

Ian