Re: [MV] Threads

From: Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 16:04:15 PST

Hi listers,

I just bought the 25th edition of Machinery's Handbook for my shop at the
university I work for and when I compared it to the one I bought as an
apprentice 30 years ago there wasn't as much added as you might think. All
of the basic mechanical data is the same, they just add new things about
processes that didn't used to exist. You can also get good deals on this
essential reference at the flea markets if you are near an industrial
center. If you work with metal, machinery, or hand tools, you will find it
a real godsend.

Jim MVPA #17216
KB4IVH

> From: jonathon <jemery@execpc.com>
> To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
> Subject: Re: [MV] Threads
> Date: Friday, January 14, 2000 1:09 AM
>
> *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
Pro*

<mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>