Got another NSU Kettenkrad

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 10:12:07 PST

I just got another NSU Kettenkrad. It is (nearly) complete and
(nearly) running. It is a real 1942 modell with the original
trailer. And the best thing: Since today at noon it is here in
my garage! (Not more than 15 metres (yards) from this computer).

For those who are interested, have a look at:

http://www.kettenkrad.de/newkkrad.htm

There is still some work to do until July but I think this vehicle
will run at Beltring this year. With the trailer we can carry enough
beer from the local supermarkets to the camping site...

Best regards from Germany
Andreas
-Happy collector-