24V to 12V Gagues

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 12:20:38 PST

I have an M725 Ambulance which a fire department converted to 12V and I
am wondering if there is any way to make 24V gauges work with 12V.
Specifically the fuel gauge. After dropping the fuel tank I found that
the sender unit was toast so I bought a universal sender but realized
that I would probably need a 12V gauge also to work properly. I have a
standard SW gauge in the dash panel at this time.

Any suggestions out there?

Drive On!
Mel Miller
M725