M-890.

From: ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 18:18:27 PST

Everyone!!!

M-890 for Sale in the Horseheads New York area. It is sittng at my
Brother house in Breesport New York. For those who do not know what an
M-890 is....it is the Two wheel drive version of the M880!!! :). This
Truck is very clean and repainded in 1998 just before I moved to China
in Real 383 CARC. The Truck is all green not Camoed. It is one of the
best on the East Coast... those of you familiar with the East Coast
Rally Circuit from Green Mountains of Vermont to the Aberdeen Proving
Grounds might know this truck, for it carryied me and my dog Spike to
many shows.Now part of the proceeds from the sale will allow my brother
to visit me in China and to bring my dog spike to live with me once
again on the other side of Planet earth.

Any one who is interested in purchsing this truck may contact my Borther
G. Conover at the following E-mail address
gconover@stny.rr.com the price of the truck is $3500.00 USD. It is
also equipped with troop seats and the rear top bows for the canvas. I
did have two rear canvases for the vehicle but now I have lost track of
them.

Tim Conover
XiaMen, China