Re: [MV] CUCV alternator light turning on when started - Thanks!

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 06:52:50 PST

Howdy List,
    WOW, thanks to everyone who has replied. Hopefully I'll get a chance to work
on the truck this afternoon. Things came up friday that have kept me busy since.
    Looks like I'll check the bulb, (while replacing some other needed bulbs),
then if that doesn't do it, check the voltage on the batteries, and on down the
list of ideas.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
    The best part is, while learning how to diagnose my problem, "y'all" also
enlightened me more as to how my truck's electrical system works.

Thanks,
Brian Mead