Military Vehicle in a Crate

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 21:01:47 PST

I sent the following message to the seller of #238320453 tonight. This
listing looks suspiciously like a previous ebay posting, #231885252,
which ended last week. On that one I emailed the seller three times and
never received an answer. I think that this may just another person
wasting our time for some sort of obscure gratification.

 Hi,

 I have a few questions about this vehicle.

 1. Steering is Right Hand Drive?

 2. It has an alternator AND a generator?

 3. Which country was it produced for?

 4. Where can it be inspected?

 Thanks,
 Mel Miller

If this person comes up with some sort of plausible explanation I will
let the list know. They would have to be for some country which drove on
the left. Anyone have friends at Chrysler?

Drive On!
Mel Miller
M725