[MV] M38CDN: WTB top bows/top assembly

From: rejan@escape.ca
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 21:42:33 PST

I am looking for a set of top bows to fit on the M38CDN. Have access to a
used top for paterns to make up a top, but we need the top bows. Please
contact me off list if you have any or know where I could find some.
Preferably good used condition and reasonably priced.

Also, is there any particular material to use to make up a top? colour?
markings? I know that top kits can be bought, but we thought we could save a
little and sew one up ourselves.

Thanks!

Rej