Re: M998 HMMWV accelerator problem

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 00:00:13 PST

mblair1@cx689895-a.msnv1.occa.home.com wrote:

> [Note: I cross-posted this to both the Hummer mailing list and the
> MIL-VEH list.]
>
> Hey, gang. I seem to have a problem with the accelerator and/or
> injection pump on my new 1986 M998 military HMMWV with the 6.2 liter
> diesel engine.

I finally finished replacing the fuel injection pump tonight (that was
a pain in the butt!), and the engine seems to run well now. Woo-hoo!
I don't think my truck will need much more work before it's ready for
the 40 mile drive home.

Thanks for all of the help y'all have given me!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/