For Bedford QLR - WS52 frame and seat Fittings

From: Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 05:58:21 PST

Hi List

GENERAL FITTINGS:

I'm looking for the desk units for the Staff compartment and the staff and
operators chairs/seats... or... photos and/or measurements so I can get some
made.

I know some of the seats should be swivel seats...and some are fixed onto
sliders that run over the tops of the rear wheel arches.

WIRELESS FITTINGS:

I'm trying to install a WS52 into my Bedford QLR.

I have the steel carrier for the WS52, however the diagrams show there is a
steel mounting frame onto which the WS52 Carrier stands - this Mounting
Frame holds the WS52 assembly about 4 inches above the operators workbench.

I would like to buy one of these mounting frames if anyone has one for
sale - alternatively If someone has one they dont wish to part with, an
accurate set of measurements would be great so I can get one made.... or
some photos... or any information which will be of assistance.

If anyone can help, I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks

Tim