T-16 Parts and Case S1 Airborne Tractor Wanted

From: Christy Kulacki (ckulacki@erols.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 14:43:31 PST

Hi List, I am looking for some parts for a T-16 Universal Carrier. I
need hull plugs and the cover plate that fits over the oil pan drain
area. Also, I am looking for a Case S1 Airborne Tractor, for use at
shows and around my house. I can't bear to spend a lot of money for a
John Deere, when, hopefully, I could get a Case S1 and be happy while
doing chores around the house. Any help is appreciated. Thanks,
Leonard