M3A4 handcarts

From: Michael Peeler (frnbulx@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 22:47:14 PST

To the list...
does anyone have info on where I might locate the appropriate tires for the
U.S. WW2 M3A4 ammo handcart? Depending on the expense, I would need 6 tires
to outfit three carts. Any leads would be appreciated. Also; any information
regarding RIA variants. I have one RIA and it does not have any holes around
the top edge of the box at all, nor does it have the more common flat-bar
reenforcement around this same top edge.
Thanks!
Michael Peeler, aka "Uziman"
Editor, MVCCNews