Multifuel cold start?

From: Todd Logan (bugdaddy66@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 08:12:16 PST

Hello list;
Need some help on multifuel cold start in my M35A2. Truck starts OK without
hitting the cold start switch, but seems harder to start if I do. I can hear
something buzzing when I push the switch (a fuel pump?), and the engine
starts like it has too much fuel. Could it be an igniter problem? I have not
received my manuals yet, so I am in need of your joint wisdom as to trouble
shooting.
Thanks, Todd