Fun and Games with Batteries

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 18:53:49 PST

Ok,

So I learned that if you put you're MV up for sale and
leave it near a highway so all can see it some dumb
punk will play with it and leave all of the light
switches on and no one will happen by and turn them
off.

Of course this will only happen during the coldest
months of the year.

All whining aside, I have two frozen batteries, I took
them out before it got down to -10 F, but they're
still solid. I've thawed them overnight and am
charging them, so far they seem allright, they needed
a lot of distilled water, no cracks in the cases. Is
this going to work or am I wasting my time? I would
have thought the plates would have warped. They seem
to be holding a charge.

Thanks,

Joe F.