Re: [MV] Any M88 Recovery Vehicles out there?

From: Shane G Deemer (sdeemer@austin.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 08:38:08 PST

Correct me if I'm worng, but the M88 is built on the M60 chassis, and the
M88A2 Hercules tank retriever is built on the M1 Abrams chassis. The M88A2
variant has the Hercules name, not the standard M88 on the M60 chassis.

--
-Shane

********************** Editor, Military Rails Online http://military.railfan.net **********************