Fwd: [MV] 6TN or 6TL Batteries

From: Dick Cummings (cummings@capital.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 10:34:57 PST

Check out Interstate Batteries. The rep in Albany NY was more than happy to
sell me
a couple.
    Dick

>Sender: <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> (Military Vehicles List)
>To: <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> (Military Vehicles List)
>Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:59:02 -0800
>From: "John Souza" <John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us>
>Subject: [MV] 6TN or 6TL Batteries
>
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
>Does anyone know where I can buy the 6TN or 6TL batteries? I have tried
getting them from Exide here in Fresno. They told me that they couldn't
sell them to me because the that are made for the Military exclusively. I
am sure these folks are just paranoid that I will get my fleet operational
and terrorize the valley.

<mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>