Re: [MV] Mew Military Jeep in the crare on Ebay

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 07:12:25 PST

Hello, oh venerable list members!

The myth of the $50.00 jeep has been blown from the water, so now we go to a
$5000.00 to $7000.00 jeep in a crate, which, if they exist, are of dubious
liniage...

How about a $7500.00 replicated version of a later jeep, the M151A2?

Check out the Carolina Growler website at:

http://www.carolinagrowler.com/

Nobody has complained yet, so I'm assuming that they have a whole bunch of
satisfied customers. What say ye?

Bill