[MV] Reo for sale

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 11:32:41 PST

List,
I just got this e-mail a little while ago. It's in Vermont and that makes it
to far away for me to pursue. I offered to post his letters.
Joe Young

Good Afternoon Joe:
Saw your ad while surfing (or learning to) the net.
Our Fire Company (Tinmouth, VT) is going to sell our 1956 Reo
6x6. The truck is currently in service as a tanker (slide in 1000
gallon-tank) but is complete with GI seats, tires, Chains, and
everything that should be there. The truck is registered,
inspected, insured, and in "drive home' condition.
Our ONLY reason for selling it is we have been able to "scrounge"
a newer tanker, and we need the room.
If you or anyone you know might be interested, please either
EMail me or call me at work (Rutland PD) 802-773-1816 or at home
802-235-2201. e-mail remerick@DPS.State.VT.US
Letter #2:
The truck is STILL gas, is red (obviousl a a fire truck), and can
be had either with or without the tank.

We are looking in the $2500-$3000 range.

Thanks again.

Bob Emerick
802-235-2201 (Home)
802-773-1816 (RPD)