Mule upgrade elec. system

From: KBYRDDBYRD@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 18:45:55 PST

Greetings list! Need info. on mule (M274) upgrade elec. system. Anyone have
wiring diagram? As with all post war MVs the wires are tagged, anyone know
how they are tagged? The alternator, voltage regulator, and starter solenoid
appear to be standard automotive. Since the upgrades were done by Army at
depot level, I figure they were from something easily obtainable. I don't
know if any of the M880 were 12 volt, but the alternator looks like Dodge. I
could figure all this out on my own if I had more time, but I'm getting lazy.
Thanks for any help!!!!
Keith in TN.
(10 mules, 2 with upgrades or whats left of them)