Help with WWII French Motorcycle

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 21:02:44 PST

I received this email, and am posting it to the list to see if any of our
European members could help him.

Hi john, i recently send you an e-mail about the GNOME ET RHONE parts i am
searching.I am also searching for the bike's sidecar.Please if you have any
kind of information [or not] please reply.The type of the bike is AX-2
military model[2nd ww]and its made in France.Please reply as soon as you
can.Best regards Stergios.My e-mail is stelios1981@hotmail.com

john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com