Re: [MV] Any M88 Recovery Vehicles out there?

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 05:32:50 PST

In a message dated 23/01/00 13:22:55 GMT Standard Time, RoughDoc@aol.com
writes:

<< The Hercules is being fielded as we speak.

 In all reality, the Hercules is merely a product improved M88, although it
is
 quite an improvement. >>

Dear Listers........ I have a copy of an article about the M88 in "Army
Logistician" dated Jan/Feb 1993. It it entitled "Army Gets Improved Tank
Recovery Vehicle" and goes on to describe the M88A1E1.
If anyone wants a copy of the article, I'll scan it and E it......... please
let me know if you want a copy by Tuesday 22-00 UK GMT..... this will
enavble me to cc it to all interested Listers rather than keep having to send
it in dribs and drabs (bit by bit). It will be in JPG format.

Kind regards.....
Ken