CCKW front left wheel cylinder.....modification?

From: Dweezle123@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 11:55:17 PST

Hey group, I tried rebuilding my front wheel cylinders on my CCKW (being
restored) but their too heavily pitted to hone out. I managed to find a new
wheel cylinder that will work on the right side (napa #3677) but becaue of
clearance problems on the left drivers side this wheel cylinder wont work.
Apparently the originals have a 45 degree angle where the brake hose enters
the cylinder. I know I can send these out to be relined at one of those
"brake specialty" businesses. They bore them out and install brass sleeves.
But I am wondering if anyone has succesfully modified the napa whell cylinder
to fit in and how. Thanks , Dweezle.