FT-250 Radio Mounts

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 09:08:13 PST

I've got a deal for you on a very small lot of "factory seconds" radio
mounts for WWII vehicles if anyone is interested in them. The laser cutter
made the back two slots too low and they end up flush with the bottom of the
mount rather than where they are suppose to be. Got my money tied up in
these things. Willing to sell these slightly imperfect mounts for cost.
These are the two slots at the back of the mount, which is almost invisible
anyway, especially with a radio sitting in the mount. Let me know if you
would be interested in one, and I'll email a picture. Thanks to all of you
who have already bought one of the mounts. Tom Campbell - Birmingham,
Alabama USA