Re: [MV] The Big Green Thing verses the infamous Junipers

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 21:17:59 PST

--- pendleto@usit.net wrote:
> *This message was transferred with a trial version
> of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
> I've used my 2 1/2 ton truck to pull my neighbor's
> shrubs, trees and one
> outhouse.
Let's see now,........ Pulled down a Post-and-Beam
barn, those things are tough even when they're rotten,
dragged many logs, pulled track loader out of the mud,
pulled stumps, with the greatest of ease. Its amazing
how easily an M-135 will pull small stumps. Also, I
use the winch on the front to load logs onto the
sawmill. Very handy truck.

Joe F.