Alternate uses for HMVs.

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 01:16:55 PST

Genlemen,

I was in one the the Bangkok bar areas, called Soi Cowboy one evening last
year and had my M151 outside the bar. When my friends and I came to leave,
we found half of the Soi Cowboy hookers in an impromptu photo-shoot, draped
in various useful-looking poses across the jeep. It is quite amazing what
you can do with an Orschlen lever.............. Don'tchaknowit...... :-)

I never did get any of the pics, though. ;-*(

Holier-than-Thou-Gavin