Re: [MV] .02 on MVPA election, politics, dictatorship, democracy etc.

From: Lauhe@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 06:29:07 PST

In a message dated 1/28/00 6:38:36 AM Central Standard Time,
gyrene37@webtv.net writes:

<< I pay my dues, receive my Supply Line and Army Motors Magazines, relax
 in my recliner in front of the fire and read the fine articles, study
 the pictures, peruse the advertisements and try to learn something
 about MV's.
 I leave the stress-producing political wrangling, Board of Directors
 activities, and administration of the Association to those who get
 something out of that type of thing.
 I am satisfied with it this way and I hope they are too. >>

"The time has come"
Old Freedom said,
"To talk of many things,
Of write-in votes
of famous quotes
and how apathy pulls the strings"
(apoligies to Lewis Carroll)

nothing"
(Edmund Burke)

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in a period of moral
crisis, maintain their neutrality."
(Dante)

"The omission of good is no less reprehensible than the comission of evil"
(Plutarch A.D.100)

"The Nazis came for the Communists and I didnt speak up because I was not a
Communist. They came for the Jews and I didnt speak up for I was not a Jew.
The came for the trade unionists and I didnt speak up for I was not a
trade-unionist. They came for the Catholics and I was a Protestant so I
didnt speak up. Then they came for me and by that time no one was left to
speak up."
(found on a wall at Dachu: Attributed to Pastor Martin Niemoller)

Laura