RE: [MV] Fw: [MV] The Big Green Thing verses the infamous Juniper s

From: OConnor, Dennis (DOconnor@SIKORSKY.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 13:12:12 PST

> > if the real truth be known you guys probably wouldn't have
> "big green
> > things" if it weren't for your tollerant wives.
> > the EXTREMELY tollerant Mrs. Hank

I have no doubt that Mr. Hank is a VERY lucky gentleman. However, please
keep in mind you are a definite minority among women Mrs. Hank. Most wives
are not even tolerant, let alone supportive, of automotive hobbies and even
less so when it's BGTs (or even LGTs for that matter). The argument that
it's better than other vices is good, I've relied on it heavily for years of
racing. Perhaps us males should add the tag "present company excepted" when
referencing the female of the species in regards to BGTs so as not to offend
Mrs. Hank and the other ladies on the list, without whom our lives (or Mr.
Hank's at least) would be much poorer.

Smile it's Friday,
Dennis O'Connor
Green Things stored elsewhere in deference to Mrs.O