Looking for Tim Glance

From: Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 15:14:32 PST

Hi list,

I am trying to get in touch with Tim Glance (Old Grouch Military
Surplus). I've tried email and the phone number I have listed for him but
apparantly they've both changed since the last time I used them.

Tim, if you're on the list, please drop me an email. If not, does anybody
have a current phone # for him? (The last email address I have is a
Prodigy one.)

Thanks,

Lida
D&L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com