Re: [MV] Mrs. Hanks you're not alone (was BGT vs Junipers)

From: Kaminski Family (hnksguns@tir.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 19:07:34 PST

Ok Guys I'm not a saint. But some how I don't see big green things as
automotive. 35 years ago I married a 57 Chevy Shaker that was the "I,m not
ready stage". Then we got the Austin Healy and a 350 out of a Vet that was
the "2 kids and in denial stage". We then went thru a bevie if motorcycles
from street to dirt that was the "maybe I can get them involved stage".
Then one day we fell into a "gang" of civil war reenactors and hit the
"everybodies envolved stage". But when the kid out grew us and moved on
that's when it really got nasty. We are now in the "it's my turn stage".
He bought guns, I bought a ram. He bought more guns, I bought a goat. He
bought the Alvis Saracen, I got a dog. Get the picture yet?
He hates meetings but enjoys rallies and shows so if I have to tag along so
he doesn't fall asleep at the wheel fine, I get to eat out once or twice and
not at McD's. It gives me time to do needle work too. He goes to the
Creek. I get to spend time with the grand kids who live in KY, he give me
extra spending money to treat them.
He some how really believes that if he buys an M37 I will drive it. Here
ladies and gents is where you will figure it out. I have a beat up mini van
that he won't put money into but if I take the Ranger to the store he has a
fit. So if he wants me to drive a (excuse me) stupid green thing every day
fine but HE will have to pay for it's up keep. Do I look stupid? A quick
turn around the pasture to check fence in an M37 beats walking. Can't do
that in a mini van, it will get stuck out there.
No, I'm no saint but I'm also no dummy either. Sure I read this list for
him and save what he might read but he would rather read his magazines and
it keeps him off the puter which I have lots of uses for. A little
tollerence work for everybody and by the way I also don't give a darn what
the neighbors think. You see it is my land, we pay the taxes and we will
decorate it any way we want. BIG GREEN (AND TAN, DS M54 Retired) THINGS
and any other color we take a fance to. By the way I raise colored sheep so
we have lots of color on the farm!! That makes us COLORFULLY RICH.
Carolyn aka Mrs Hank