Re: [MV] specs for shear pin

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 07:49:40 PST

Henry,
I don't know the technicals of the pin, but I have a few of the genuine,
made of aluminum pins, two holes. I also got some from Memphis.
These look like a clevis pin with a mushroom shaped head on one end
and a hole for a cotter pin on the other. When I got these, I immediately
called Memphis to verify if these were indeed shear pins and they said
that they are made of a soft metal, though not as soft as aluminum.
These pins are available from Memphis for about $2.00 ea. plus shipping.
Joe@joeyoung.com